In this release all all interfaces and implementations have been adapted to the latest domain/openengsb versions. In addition EDB/EKB access has been implemented.
You can download the release manually...
...or reference the connector directly in Apache Maven...
<dependency> <groupId>org.openengsb.connector</groupId> <artifactId>org.openengsb.connector.email</artifactId> <version>2.0.0</version> </dependency>
...to install the features either drop the features.xml into the deploy folder or add the following into the OpenEngSB shell...
features:addurl mvn:org.openengsb.connector/org.openengsb.connector.email/2.0.0/xml/features features:install openengsb-connector-email/2.0.0
The KEYS used to sign the release can be found here.
You can browse the documentation online here:
* OPENENGSB-2325 - adapt email connector to current openengsb-framework
* OPENENGSB-2422 - In specifc situations trying to send plain text can result in terrible encoding issues
* OPENENGSB-2582 - Domains and Connectors need to include our snapshot repo to work with deployed snapshots correctly
* OPENENGSB-2647 - domain.version.range does not follow semantic versioning
* OPENENGSB-1842 - Enhance email connector with EDB/EKB access
* OPENENGSB-2577 - add short description to connector-manual
* OPENENGSB-2586 - Include issuetracker, buildserver and inceptionYear from root
* OPENENGSB-2638 - Upgrade domain-notification to 2.0.0
* OPENENGSB-2567 - move connector documentation to corresponding connector-repositories
* OPENENGSB-2568 - adapt connector to new flat package structure
* OPENENGSB-2649 - Release connector-email-2.0.0
* OPENENGSB-2660 - Rename CHANGELOG.md to CHANGELOG
* OPENENGSB-2661 - use openengsb-connector-parent-2.4.0
None by now