The second micro release of the OpenEngSB 2.2.x series contains 4 "direct" bug fixes and various indirect by upgrading various dependencies. The direct fixes include the correction of "getOpenEngSBModelEntries" for lists; A nullpointer in the test client UI; not enough perm space of the JRE. In addition we've upgraded Apache Karaf (2.2.5), OpenEngSB Root (28) and CXF (2.4.5) fixing various indirect bugs.
You can download the release manually...
...or use it directly in Apache Maven...
<dependency> <groupId>org.openengsb.framework</groupId> <artifactId>openengsb-framework</artifactId> <version>2.2.2</version> <packaging>zip</packaging> </dependency>
The KEYS used to sign the release can be found here.
The 2.2.x series is not capable of building the documentation itself. This will be (re-) introduced with the 2.3.x series.
* OPENENGSB-2340 - getOpenEngSBModelEntries doesn't handle Lists and Submodels correctly
* OPENENGSB-2341 - Warning about duplicated artifact in parents/shared
* OPENENGSB-2464 - TestClient: DropdownMenu creates NullPointerException
* OPENENGSB-2506 - Not enough perm-gen defined for real projects
* OPENENGSB-2337 - Release framework-2.2.2