This bug-fix release fixed various minor bugs in the current EKB creation, WSDL handling, and various big problems (speed, handling, querying, ...) we had with neodatis by replacing the library using a simple serializable database as a backend now which works ways better than the full blown object database for the use cases. In addition this release contains various bug-fix related dependency upgrades; namely CXF (2.5.2), PaxExam Karaf (0.5.1), OpenEngSB Root (32) and Pax Wicket (0.7.6).
You can download the release manually...
...or use it directly in Apache Maven...
<dependency> <groupId>org.openengsb.framework</groupId> <artifactId>openengsb-framework</artifactId> <version>2.4.2</version> <packaging>zip</packaging> </dependency>
The KEYS used to sign the release can be found here.
You can browse the documentation online here:
* OPENENGSB-2712 - createEmptyModel with ModelEntries as parameter discard model oid and model version
* OPENENGSB-2726 - Bug in the querying of models with submodels
* OPENENGSB-2728 - Flat structure for example domain
* OPENENGSB-2732 - Missing types in wsld generation
* OPENENGSB-2735 - openengsb-framework 2.4.1 starts karaf twice
* OPENENGSB-2736 - m2e-error in internal connector and domains
* OPENENGSB-2747 - Change Class<?> to Class
* OPENENGSB-2792 - Neodatis is incompatible to ASF release
* OPENENGSB-2795 - Processbags in tasks operate on shared instances
* OPENENGSB-2750 - Release framework 2.4.2