The third feature release cut from the 2.x release series comes with great new features concerning the documentation. With this plugin a new goal (extractSource) had been added which allows to tag source code and automatically generate docbook src from it. In addition we've upgraded various libraries and included the documentation now directly into the project. There's also a source package now providing the tagged source as is for building/modifying the plugin locally.
You can download the release manually...
...or use it directly in Apache Maven...
<plugin> <groupId>org.openengsb</groupId> <artifactId>openengsb-maven-plugin</artifactId> <version>2.3.0</version> </plugin>
The KEYS used to sign the release can be found here.
You can browse the documentation online here:
* OPENENGSB-2408 - LicenseFormat test fails
* OPENENGSB-2409 - Upgrade to openengsb-root 26
* OPENENGSB-2410 - Upgrade commons-compress to 1.3
* OPENENGSB-2411 - Upgrade to commons-io 2.1
* OPENENGSB-2412 - Include guava library into the maven plugin
* OPENENGSB-2441 - Upgrade to root-27
* OPENENGSB-2413 - Add infrastructure to extract annotated sources from files into docbook programlistings
* OPENENGSB-2415 - Add annotated parser to include java into the docs
* OPENENGSB-2416 - Add annotated parser to include xml into the docs
* OPENENGSB-2417 - Add annotated parser to include cfg into the docs
* OPENENGSB-2418 - Add annotated parser to include properties into the docs
* OPENENGSB-2439 - Include source distribution
* OPENENGSB-2248 - Release openengsb-maven-plugin-2.3.0
* OPENENGSB-2420 - Document SourceExtractionFeature from user and contributor perspective
* OPENENGSB-2438 - Add License file
* OPENENGSB-2457 - Temporary deactivate source parsing
Non by now.