The 27th version of the openengsb-root pom file increases the support for the use of m2e. In addition the docbook configurations finally found their way into the root pom besides configuration for using the maven wagon plugin with the ssh protocol. Finally the surefire plugins (2.11), assembly (2.2.2), dependency (2.4) and release (2.2.2) plugins got upgraded.
You can download the release manually...
...or use it directly in Apache Maven...
<parent> <groupId>org.openengsb</groupId> <artifactId>openengsb-root</artifactId> <version>27</version> </parent>
The KEYS used to sign the release can be found here.
* OPENENGSB-2350 - maven-bundle-plugin needs extensions configuration
* OPENENGSB-2349 - Upgrade maven-bundle-plugin to 2.3.6
* OPENENGSB-2444 - Include docbook dependencies in root
* OPENENGSB-2445 - Add wagon-plugin to root
* OPENENGSB-2447 - Add mvn extension for wagon-ssh
* OPENENGSB-2448 - Upgrade surefire plugins to 2.11
* OPENENGSB-2449 - Upgrade assembly plugin to 2.2.2
* OPENENGSB-2450 - Upgrade dependency plugin to 2.4
* OPENENGSB-2451 - Upgrade release plugin to 2.2.2
* OPENENGSB-2336 - Release openengsb-root-27
Non by now.